So, did they work, and how were they? Show everyone proof that your ride was a success (or even a complete failure)!
Moderators: Head Monkey, kelvin, bigKam, skidesmond, chrismp
- Posts: 381
- Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2005 3:34 pm
- Location: Chamonix, France
- Posts: 912
- Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:37 pm
- Location: Fernie B.C.
Snow looked pretty good.
Thanks for the stoke!
I'd be terrified with the picks on my ski poles, worried I'd stab myself in a crash.
You don't even have a legit signature, nothing to reveal who you are and what you do...
Best of luck to you. (uneva)
- Posts: 2318
- Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:26 pm
- Location: Western Mass, USA
So envious! Beautiful snow, scenery.
- Posts: 1451
- Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:04 pm
- Location: Wangaratta, Australia
awesome. thanks for sharing.
Cham is on my list for this winter, fingers crossed
Don't wait up, I'm off to kill Summer....