NEWENGLAND SKIBUILDERS GATHERING UPDATE

Yak away here, please! This category is for random discussions, comments, and anything but the topics shown above.

Moderators: Head Monkey, kelvin, bigKam, skidesmond, chrismp

teleman36

NEWENGLAND SKIBUILDERS GATHERING UPDATE

Post by teleman36 »

The upcoming New England builders will NOT be held this Saturday Jan. 21. Lack of interest , or just lack of RSVP has prompted this decision. I feel bad about this action, but I could not see taking up on the generosity of the mountain owners for 1 0r 2 people. Perhaps a later date can generate more interest. The offer of a free suite still stands, as well as 10$ off lift tickets and the first beer from the owners. Would love to ski or ride with any builder out there, and I am there many weekends, as well as om patrol every Monday night 4-10. PM me if you are going to be around. The offer of lift served OB trees still stands on some pretty gnarly lines, but if we do wreck our skis we can just make more. Later, Mark
mark

Post by mark »

Mark,

Though I don't like to see all your effort become a non-event, I'm kind of glad that it may now happen at another date. I was seriously bummed that I had to work that day. If you'd like to ride and can get out this way, drop me a line. I'd love to see your work first hand.

-Mark

(This is where I ride: http://www.berkshireeast.com/html/directions.html )
knightsofnii

Post by knightsofnii »

yea now i can possibly make it, that would rule.
beansnow

Post by beansnow »

hey mark, sorry i didnt see this the first time around. We are def down for whenever you set it up, so thats +4. I'll also talk to Mike R. I'll try to make it out to wa wa on a mon too once we get some snow! btw thanks for the VDS i'll get it back to you asap
macdadmorgan

Post by macdadmorgan »

mark wrote:
(This is where I ride: http://www.berkshireeast.com/html/directions.html )
New to ski building, and would love to talk with some other builders. This is also where i ski quite a bit, over 20 days there this season, so... Drop me an email and i will buy ya a beer some time.
-Morgan

macdadmorgan@yahoo.com
mark

Post by mark »

I'll be up this Saturday and Sunday. You can find me at the line-ups for snowboard lessons at 10:00am, 1:30pm, and 5:30pm or just ask for me at the ski school desk. I wear a dark blue winter motorcycle jacket circa 1979, a grey helmet, and ride a snowboard. Either an alpine board with plates and hard boots or a Salomon soft boot setup. I should have my new build this weekend too.
macdadmorgan

Post by macdadmorgan »

mark wrote:I'll be up this Saturday and Sunday. You can find me at the line-ups for snowboard lessons at 10:00am, 1:30pm, and 5:30pm or just ask for me at the ski school desk. I wear a dark blue winter motorcycle jacket circa 1979, a grey helmet, and ride a snowboard. Either an alpine board with plates and hard boots or a Salomon soft boot setup. I should have my new build this weekend too.
Cool, I will ask John if i can't find you. I'll be rocking some powderish boards, skiing with a hooligan crew.