stickers, tshirts, hats, skatedecks

Yak away here, please! This category is for random discussions, comments, and anything but the topics shown above.

Moderators: Head Monkey, kelvin, bigKam, skidesmond, chrismp

knightsofnii

stickers, tshirts, hats, skatedecks

Post by knightsofnii »

ive been using www.eastbilt.com for my non-snowboard marketing needs for my company.

for a single screen print job they are pretty darn good.
just ordered up some hats and shirts, i'll report the quality of the job when we get them.

quick turn around time like a week pretty much.

cheap stickers, hats, and shirts,

i asked him about topsheets, but i'm prety sure after all discussion and setup and paying for it, i'm better off just doing the screening myself.

doug
Doug
alloyguitar

Post by alloyguitar »

any idea on what the miniumums are?

We're still in the funding phase of a company that I'm involved with and don't want to talk with him seriously until I have a clear idea of exactly what it is that I want.
knightsofnii

Post by knightsofnii »

just check the website www.eastbilt.com

all the prices are there.

shirts are 4bucks a piece, minimum 25 order and you can combo shirts, hoodies, tanks, etc to get to the 25

longsleeves are 7 each, hoodies 15 each i think.

the shirts are quite good.

extra screens, ie 2 color prints, cost like 15dollars to set up the 2nd screen and then like 50cent more per item.

i think i bought all the hats, not sure if he has any intentions of getting more. he might have a couple left not sure.

we're gonna do a new shirt run with a 2color print with a super duper sick graphic. when they come out say you're from skibuilders or graf snwo and we'll give u discount ;).

doug
Doug
alloyguitar

Post by alloyguitar »

yeah, I checked out the site, but didn't find any information about a minimum or anything on there, which is why I was curious.