ski builders in bellingham?

Yak away here, please! This category is for random discussions, comments, and anything but the topics shown above.

Moderators: Head Monkey, kelvin, bigKam, skidesmond, chrismp

steepski

ski builders in bellingham?

Post by steepski »

Hi,

This is my first time posting here, although I have been looking at this site for a while.

I am a student at western washington university, and am taking a journalism class. I have to do a profile assignment, and I was thinking it would be interesting to do it on somebody who built their own skiis.

I also do alot of backcountry skiing and was thinking of trying to build my own skiis, I think they have a press here on campus that I could use.

So, anybody who lives in bellingham and build thier own skiis, I would love to interview you. It will not be published or anything, as it is only for a class.

Thanks,
Louie
Greg

Post by Greg »

Hey dude, I have been building skis for a while, and will be home (in the 'ham) over the holidays if you wanna check out some of my ski designs. I currently don't have a press in b'ham cause I am living the dream in Sweden (have a press and am building here). But, if you wanna see some wicked skis, and some wicked, broken skis, let me know.
Want skis Better, Cheaper, Faster and much much Cooler... build your own.