Builders in Colorado ???

Yak away here, please! This category is for random discussions, comments, and anything but the topics shown above.

Moderators: Head Monkey, kelvin, bigKam, skidesmond, chrismp

AllanCheateaux

Builders in Colorado ???

Post by AllanCheateaux »

Cheers!

I just moved back from California and itching to build something. Ive had my eye on this site for a long time and was wondering if there are any builders out there in Northern Colorado to Denver metro area that wouldn't mind me looking over a shoulder or 2. Ive been building surfboards for about 5 years, have a basic understanding of vac/mold construction. Made hollow wood surfboards, stand up paddleboards, race paddleboards, kiteboards etc...

Would really like to get together and make some skis to see if it's something I would dig. I can bring the homebrew or help you out if its making your own beer is a direction you'd like to persue. I can also let you play with my australian shepard Taj, but you will need to call him "The Captain". He gets very angry if not shown the respect his post deserves.

Allan Cheateaux
Fort Collins, CO

allancheateaux at yahoo dot com
I try to echo the ethos of my white trash biker relatives... build it, dont buy it...