TV Time

Yak away here, please! This category is for random discussions, comments, and anything but the topics shown above.

Moderators: Head Monkey, kelvin, bigKam, skidesmond, chrismp

skidesmond

Post by skidesmond »

Brazen wrote:That is so cool :) But hey, where are your heaters?!? haha
some day I'll have heat blankets.....
OAC

Post by OAC »

Will we see any report from the races?
skidesmond

Post by skidesmond »

Sure. They usually post them at the mtn website ( http://www.skiblandford.org/corp_racing.html ) but they haven't posted last weeks yet.

Last season they were posted here also http://www.live-timing.com/races.php?da ... 1&state=MA It seems IE doesn't display the page correctly, I use Google Chrome. I don't know if they're will be there or not this year.

No racing tonight because of snow! No kidding! We got about a foot of snow today. They don't have time to pack it down for racing so it's postponed. Bummer.
OAC

Post by OAC »

skidesmond wrote:No racing tonight because of snow! No kidding! We got about a foot of snow today. They don't have time to pack it down for racing so it's postponed. Bummer.
It's always something...
OAC

Post by OAC »

skidesmond wrote:No racing tonight because of snow! No kidding! We got about a foot of snow today. They don't have time to pack it down for racing so it's postponed. Bummer.
It's always something...
Richuk

Post by Richuk »

Coming soon - skibuilders league? ;)
Brazen

Post by Brazen »

At the rate I'm deteriorating, you'll have to enter me in the tubing contest my gut is about as wiggly as grandma's arm flaps ...too much delicious booze ;)
skidesmond

Post by skidesmond »

Richuk wrote:Coming soon - skibuilders league? ;)
cool idea.... They have a retro category now. Must have big long straight skis, think 70's early 80's style. Style points for day glow clothing (not really). Only problem is once you sign up for that category you have to stay in it all season.
Brazen

Post by Brazen »

speedo day. don't talk to me unless you're dancing in speedos. It's going to be mandatory in here on thursdays...unless you can win a race. Sucks to work for me haha
"86% of the time it works 100% of the time".
skidesmond

Post by skidesmond »

Brazen wrote:speedo day. don't talk to me unless you're dancing in speedos. It's going to be mandatory in here on thursdays...unless you can win a race. Sucks to work for me haha
WOH! (I need some bleach to wash that image from my brain :) ) Ain't nobody I want to see in a speedo in my league. ;)