Full-Time Position Open at ON3P

Yak away here, please! This category is for random discussions, comments, and anything but the topics shown above.

Moderators: Head Monkey, kelvin, bigKam, skidesmond, chrismp

iggyskier

Full-Time Position Open at ON3P

Post by iggyskier »

**If this isn't cool to post here, by all means pull it. But figured this might be a cool opportunity for a few members or lurkers....

Rowen and I are looking to bring on a new full-time employee here at ON3P. Figured some of you might be interested...

Position is immediately available. Located in Portland, OR.

For those not local to the NW, we are also trying to fill a spot in our apartment in NW Portland. Great apartment in an awesome part of town, pretty affordable, month to month, tons of bars and other fun stuff with walking distance, if that might help your decision a bit....

Anyway, I won't post too much about it here. Check out the link on the website if you are interested.....

http://on3pskis.com/?p=1132

I must stress - please remember we are a ski manufacturer. Regardless of what skills you bring to the table, a large part of the year we are going full steam ahead with production. It is difficult work with long hours, but for the right person very rewarding. Plus....we do like to ski occasionally and I don't think I am too much of a dick boss....so not a bad place to work I would say....

Check the website link for more information and shoot me an email if you have any questions. Thanks! :D :D
doughboyshredder

Post by doughboyshredder »

Awesome opportunity for the right person. Good luck finding a good fit!
hugocacola

Post by hugocacola »

I have prety shure i am the right guy to you dudes, i had seen your requirements, but iam from Portugal, and if i hadnt my prophetsnowboards project, i defetly move to your facilities...at USA, better market than Europ

good luck with your project :)
knightsofnii

Post by knightsofnii »

id do this in a heart beat if

1. I skiied

2. I was more local, or didn't have anything else going on.

I'll tell a couple local friends to check this out.
Doug