Open Invitation From ExoticSkis.com

Yak away here, please! This category is for random discussions, comments, and anything but the topics shown above.

Moderators: Head Monkey, kelvin, bigKam, skidesmond, chrismp

ExoticSkis

Open Invitation From ExoticSkis.com

Post by ExoticSkis »

Hello everyone,

Well, summer is here and thoughts turn to...well, skis....

If anyone gets the urge to tell the public about their skis, I am happy to post a listing for your ski building operation over at ExoticSkis dot com. Some folks want to keep their skis in the "friends and family" circle...while some people are crazy enough to try and make a small fortune from a big one by selling skis to the public.

I'm happy to post a listing to help the people out there learn about alternative ski companies. Just shoot me an email anytime. We don't sell skis, we just keep the list going and hopefully get to test some interesting skis from interesting people.

Cheers.

Eric Edelstein
info at exoticskis dot com
Mass-Produced Skiers Use Mass-Produced Skis
Rip it up with something different.

http://www.ExoticSkis.com
Dr. Delam

Post by Dr. Delam »

While I am still a "friends and family" builder, I enjoy checking out your site and seeing what all the smaller guys are up to. If I weren't building my own, I would probably have some skis from one of the companies on your site.

Who knows maybe some day I'll be on the list but I am still waiting for that large fortune to start out with.

Keep up the good work.