Who's got big balls?

Yak away here, please! This category is for random discussions, comments, and anything but the topics shown above.

Moderators: Head Monkey, kelvin, bigKam, skidesmond, chrismp

shopvac

Who's got big balls?

Post by shopvac »

right out of the gate he is moving...
http://www.pinkbike.com/news/berrecloth-pov-2010.html

finals video:
http://www.redbullusa.com/cs/Satellite/ ... 2911842873

Chris Van Dine almost falling off the edge...
http://contour.com/stories/113786

I hope redbull gives you wings. Sure tastes like piss so I hope it gives you something useful.
sammer

Post by sammer »

Nice, mountain bike vids.
That sh!t scares the sh!t out of me!
Give me nice twisty single track any time.
Recently started night riding again, (after 20 years) adds a whole new perspective to trails you've ridden dozens of times.
But 80' 360's... leave that to the young guys.

sam
You don't even have a legit signature, nothing to reveal who you are and what you do...

Best of luck to you. (uneva)
skidesmond

Post by skidesmond »

sammer wrote:Nice, mountain bike vids.
That sh!t scares the sh!t out of me!
Give me nice twisty single track any time.
Recently started night riding again, (after 20 years) adds a whole new perspective to trails you've ridden dozens of times.
But 80' 360's... leave that to the young guys.

sam
Same here! Hiking on a trail like that is hairy never mind flying down on 2 wheels. Crazy!

Yeah night riding brings a whole new dimension to the trails.
shopvac

Post by shopvac »

What light do you use for night riding? I recently bought a Magicshine and it is pretty nice. I am with you guys on the nice flowing singletrack but I thought this was pretty crazy and worth a watch.
sammer

Post by sammer »

I've got a Magicshine on my bars and a Sigma powerled on my lid.
Magicshine is a pretty amazing little light for the price.
But being a cheap light I thought I'd better buy the Sigma for a back up when it fails.
So far no issues after 10 months. 8)

sam
You don't even have a legit signature, nothing to reveal who you are and what you do...

Best of luck to you. (uneva)
OAC

Post by OAC »

The videos are really something! But I'm with sammer, no 360's for me :)
I will mount a camera on my helmet and record some me doing "citybiking"! Can be as scary! :)
skidesmond

Post by skidesmond »

shopvac wrote:What light do you use for night riding? I recently bought a Magicshine and it is pretty nice. I am with you guys on the nice flowing singletrack but I thought this was pretty crazy and worth a watch.
I bought my light a number of years ago. It's a Marw/USA Nightpro. Light mounts on the handle bars and the battery goes in the water bottle cage. It's ok. Battery life is only 2 hours and I've gotten stuck when the battery has draned. We have a local group that rides on wednesdays, road bikes in the spring, summer, early fall. Then when the light sarts to disappear we night ride till it gets too cold.

I should get a new light or at least a backup battery. I bought a new MTB this spring, Jamis Durango 29 hard tail, front suspension. Has 29 inch wheels, makes for a nice ride. Have yet to night ride this year.

The videos are insane!