Amherst, NH in March huh?

Yak away here, please! This category is for random discussions, comments, and anything but the topics shown above.

Moderators: Head Monkey, kelvin, bigKam, skidesmond, chrismp

melvs

Amherst, NH in March huh?

Post by melvs »

Why was kam in NH this month? Amherst is like, 45 minutes from my house, very bizare to see a picture of you guys so close to me.
-Pat
bigKam
Site Admin

Post by bigKam »

hey Pat,

i was just visiting the Univ. of NH. and i had my skis with me. i always travel with skis.

i should have sent you a note. next time. i'm sure i'll visit this coming winter....
melvs

Post by melvs »

Ya, that'd be awesome. I am at school there. I'm assuming you were meeting with some of the faculty here. Who did you visit?
-Pat
bigKam
Site Admin

Post by bigKam »

melvs wrote:Ya, that'd be awesome. I am at school there. I'm assuming you were meeting with some of the faculty here. Who did you visit?
that's a great school. i visited a close friend, Dean Klewicki of the School of Engineering. he was my advisor when i was an undergrad at the Univ. of Utah. we spent quite a bit of time skiing and mtn biking together.
melvs

Post by melvs »

That is awesome. I saw on your page that you went to Utah, and when the new deans were being considered last year, I remeber seeing that he was from there, and I wondered if you knew him. I have not met him, but my father was assoc. dean of CEPS here for many years, so he's run into him a few times, says he seems like a good guy. Maybe I should go introduce myself and offer to show him some good biking trails around the area?
-Pat