Last night I had a dream

Yak away here, please! This category is for random discussions, comments, and anything but the topics shown above.

Moderators: Head Monkey, kelvin, bigKam, skidesmond, chrismp

doughboyshredder

Last night I had a dream

Post by doughboyshredder »

That I was building again!

Re-location of the press fell through, and now the frame is sitting in my driveway after dragging it out of the garage with my truck. :evil:

Now I am planning on moving so I don't want to go through the work to put the press back in the garage and get everything set back up.

So, no building for me for a while.

Back to the dream.

I was showing someone how strong my press frame was and the pressure got away from me. Top of the frame bent and then all 3 bladders exploded. I about peed my bed. :)
Amazingly I didn't wake up. We inspected the damage and the press frame was toast. Bladders were fine. They had actually managed to force the nuts off of the bolts on the steel clamps.
Heating blanket was shredded.

Still in my dream I decided to build my own heat blankets, so I came to skibuilders.com and used the SEARCH function to find that thread about building your own heat blankets.

Then I woke up........

Happy building........
skidesmond

Post by skidesmond »

HAha, funny. Sounds like an omen to me :-)
twizzstyle

Post by twizzstyle »

I was wondering where you've been.

Made it up to Alpy much yet? We'll be up every Tuesday starting week after next.
doughboyshredder

Post by doughboyshredder »

twizzstyle wrote:I was wondering where you've been.

Made it up to Alpy much yet? We'll be up every Tuesday starting week after next.
Just super busy with my real job.

Been up to central twice, but no alpy yet. Planning on riding a bunch this week, as I am taking the week off.
twizzstyle

Post by twizzstyle »

Awesome. I just got back from romping around in the snow near Hyak with the dog. Tons of snow up there!