X-Games

Yak away here, please! This category is for random discussions, comments, and anything but the topics shown above.

Moderators: Head Monkey, kelvin, bigKam, skidesmond, chrismp

RoboGeek

X-Games

Post by RoboGeek »

Watching Skier-X

I don't know when I've ever seen so many wrecks one after another. Its almost like last nights superpipe where everybody crashed. I feel sorry for the ski patrol..

But by far this is the best X-Games I've watched in a while.. more skiing and boarding and snowmobile freestyle coming up

I can't tear myself away, and even worse I WILL ski Wednesday! inspiration can be bad and good... lol

Who else is hooked on watching??
bigKam
Site Admin

Post by bigKam »

where are you skiing on Wed.? how's the snowpack? have fun.
RoboGeek

Post by RoboGeek »

Chestnut Mountain, Il.. a mere 3.5 hr drive that I can sneak off to even if I have work to do. Get up at 5am, ski at 9 and be home by 5 if I have to..

Not that I want to come home.. lol.....
Chicagoskier11

Post by Chicagoskier11 »

wow chestnut! that is probably about two hours from me but i've never made it there. The snowboard club at school is trying to organize a bus trip so i will be able to check it out soon hopefully. I almost strapped my skis to my pack and took them on the L (subway), a metra train to the suburbs and then a 4 mile cab ride to this little place just south of chicago this weekend but decided it was be such a huge hastle and to save my money for northern michigan during spring break. How is chestnut? I drove past it on the way back from Montana and it looks like Mt. Holly in mid-Michigan where i have done the vast majority of my skiing...it is NOT a good thing it looks like Holly.