What happened to the weather?

Yak away here, please! This category is for random discussions, comments, and anything but the topics shown above.

Moderators: Head Monkey, kelvin, bigKam, skidesmond, chrismp

rockaukum

What happened to the weather?

Post by rockaukum »

I took the boys out for their first backpacking trip and look what happened! They day before it was warm and sunny, and you guessed it, upon returning home the sun came out and it turned warm again!
The tell me they had a great time and all but at least a bit of sunshine would have be good.
However, the thoughts were turned to the pending SKI SEASON....It is getting CLOSE!
P.S. The boys are both boarders, But the younger one wants to try tele and do a BC trip this year. Good for me, another reason to build another set of sticks.
rockaukum
Last edited by rockaukum on Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
bigKam
Site Admin

Post by bigKam »

i'm looking forward to the coming season. this past summer i worked a great deal, which explains why i've been quiet on the forum. to reward myself, i'm going to lock myself in the garage for a few months. maybe something good will come out of it.

several projects have been brewing upstairs. oh, i have some interesting data to share with everyone too, so stay tuned.

enjoy this photo from Australia:

kam
RoboGeek

Post by RoboGeek »

its getting cold here.. and I'm crossing my fingers for snow soon

God I hate the waiting... :|
I used to be a lifeguard, but some blue kid got me fired.