press heating link

For discussions related to designing and making ski/snowboard-building equipment, such as presses, core profilers, edge benders, etc.

Moderators: Head Monkey, kelvin, bigKam, skidesmond, chrismp

chaka

press heating link

Post by chaka »

I was looking for some system to heat my press and I found this web, they are spanish (like me) so this will mainly interest european people.

They told me that they build the heating systems for rossignol snowboards, and though the budget for one of their heating systems would be prohibitive for me I was talking with one of the guys and he explained me that rossignol use cartidge tubular heaters for their presses (to be honest he almost laughed at me when i told him that I was looking for a silicone heater for my press).
Well, a good companyweb to enquire if you can afford one of this heaters, so here it is:
http://www.resistenciastope.com/en/prod ... ductos.php
RIDE WITH PRIDE
RoboGeek

Post by RoboGeek »

they laugh now.. but soon the custom builders will rule the world!!
I used to be a lifeguard, but some blue kid got me fired.
hugocacola

:=)

Post by hugocacola »

I agree you you robo...with the boommmmmm of custom rides and homebuildboards and homebuildskis...i think they just know what rosignol told them to sell, because there are to many diferent ways to heat the process...and cheapest(i dont know how to write,sorry)...good luck for all have a nice year....:) seeking for snow