Bamboo Lumber Pieces and Veneer for Sale

All ski building related commercial posts go here. So if you want to advertise, sell something, etc., please do so here. Personal stuff should be placed in "Yard sale (non-commercial)".

Moderators: Head Monkey, skidesmond, chrismp

Slant

Bamboo Lumber Pieces and Veneer for Sale

Post by Slant »

Hi,
I have a bunch of extra bamboo veneer and lumber for sale.

The Lumber is vertically laminated bamboo plywood. This is the stuff I import and they make it for me to my specs to make skis with. It's lighter weight than plyboo or any other vertically laminated bamboo you can find.
It's 1/2" thick and in pieces about 2'x4' some slightly larger and some smaller. I have at least 40 of these pieces maybe up to 80. You could finger join cores out of this stuff, although we don't.
$25 each 2'x4'x1/2" board. + shipping from area code 96145. UPS.

The veneer is .5mm thick and in sheets that are either about 17"x 24" or I have pieces that are 4"x72" too. I also have full size veneer sheets. natural and carbonized. 43cm x 240cm x .5mm

Veneer is $1 each for skinny strips and $2 each for the 17"x24" sheets. This is raw, unfinished bamboo. $12.50/sheet for the full size veneer sheets. You can do tons of stuff with it and it is very pretty and earth friendly.

If you live near Tahoe, stop by and I'll hook you up. To ship this stuff I'm asking a $100 minimum order + shipping.

Text, email or call

I would trade for fresh VDS or Black or white backed clear base material. Maybe something else too??

Thanks,

Josh
josh@slantskis.com

Slant Skis
1730 River Rd
Tahoe City, CA