Materials suppliers

For discussions related to the type of materials to build skis/snowboards and where to get them.

Moderators: Head Monkey, kelvin, bigKam, skidesmond, chrismp

TheSlower

Materials suppliers

Post by TheSlower »

Hi guys,

I'm new of the site and I'm interesting in build my first snowboard....this is the reason why I'm here, a good community with a lot of info to start! :D
I'm searching for a good supplier based in Europe and I found a lot of advices here in the forum.
I want try to place an order with junksupply.com and I tried to contact the team two/three times, but without reply.
Did some of you have experiences with junksupply.com?

Thanks

TheSlower
chrismp

Re: Materials suppliers

Post by chrismp »

I've had good experiences with junksupply in the past. Mirsad, the owner, is usually very responsive, but I assume his shop is a one man show, so it might take him a little longer to reply at times (or your mails are going to his spam folder). Have you tried sending him a whatsapp message as suggested on his website?
TheSlower

Post by TheSlower »

Hi Chris, thanks for your reply.

Not yet.....maybe it is the faster way.
I try!
mikic1

Post by mikic1 »

Hi guys, I do reply the emails and requests within same day, in case you dont get reply, it might happen that you put in the wrong email address on contact form...in general always better to send email to mail@junksupply.com or even whatsapp +46 769293498
Cheers,
Miki