fire hose for sale

For non-commerical sales of materials, equipment, and resources related to ski/snowboard building

Moderators: Head Monkey, kelvin, bigKam, skidesmond, chrismp

shopvac

fire hose for sale

Post by shopvac »

I have some yellow 8" lay flat fire hose I would like to sell. The price is $2 per foot. The buyer also pays shipping from 80304 (any speed you want). I think I have roughly 35 feet but I also might have another 16 feet of a slightly different variety (still 8 inch but the material looks a little different).

Here is a picture of the hose we are using and the roll down in the lower right of the photo with roughly 35 feet left.

Last edited by shopvac on Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
freeski27

Post by freeski27 »

8" flat or 8" inflated diameter? shoot me an e-mail noble.davidson(at)gmail(dot)com
davidtheskibum

Post by davidtheskibum »

is your fire hose sold
shopvac

Post by shopvac »

I still have the fire hose and will only ship in the US after looking into the cost for international shipments.
davidtheskibum

Post by davidtheskibum »

OK my email davidhirst509@gmail , i would like 16 feet soot me an email and ill send my address, i live in Seattle 98199 let me know my total with shipping thanks

thanks for the help
shopvac

Post by shopvac »

We still have some hose left.

Montucky, your hose should ship manana.

Davidtheskibum, I think your hose should have arrived late last week.
Emo

Post by Emo »

Do you still have hose available? If so I would like to purchase 15'. Thanks
Bob
shopvac

Post by shopvac »

Hi Bob. Yep, we still have at least 15 feet left. Please check you PM box for my email address. You can send me your address and I can get you a total for the hose and shipping. I have had pretty good luck shipping with FedEx ground. I think it has taken roughly 3-6 days to go across the country for around $25-30 depending on the weight and stuff.
Turnipking

Post by Turnipking »

I know you said no international shipping, but any chance of shipping it to Canada? Alberta to be more specific.
shopvac

Post by shopvac »

Emo, your hose went out today. I think we have just around 20 feet left now. I don't really want to ship to Canada but if you are in a bind email me at emrysdothallatgmaildot com and we can see if we can figure it out.
Turnipking

Post by Turnipking »

No worries, I'll try someplace else. Thx
shopvac

25 feet of hose left, slightly different

Post by shopvac »

I still have 25 feet of 8.25" wide (when flat) fire hose. The price is still $2 per foot. I will only ship this within the US. I have shipped 4 or 5 packages around the US from the hose above and it was always around $25-35 just so you can get an idea. That was fedex ground.

Jayski, if you want the 10 feet let me know. I sent you a PM.

holmtech

18'

Post by holmtech »

Shopvac, I'll take 18'. I'll send you a PM with my address.
shopvac

Post by shopvac »

has anyone here used the type of fire hose I have posted right above this that has two different layers. The outer layer is a heavy canvas and the inner material is a rubber layer with another thin layer of canvas like material on the outside of it. I think it will hold air but I haven't actually used it and want to make sure it is okay before shipping it to anyone. I searched but couldn't really find any photos to confirm. Ideas?
kylea

Post by kylea »

shopvac wrote:has anyone here used the type of fire hose I have posted right above this that has two different layers. The outer layer is a heavy canvas and the inner material is a rubber layer with another thin layer of canvas like material on the outside of it. I think it will hold air but I haven't actually used it and want to make sure it is okay before shipping it to anyone. I searched but couldn't really find any photos to confirm. Ideas?
I use that type of hose. It holds air fine.