Edges

For non-commerical sales of materials, equipment, and resources related to ski/snowboard building

Moderators: Head Monkey, kelvin, bigKam, skidesmond, chrismp

Toddh77

Edges

Post by Toddh77 »

Thinking about buying a roll of edges 1.3mm step. Minimum order at CDW is 300lbs which is approximately enough for 300 pairs. I'd be interested in selling half of it for cost and shipping. If there is enough interest I'll purchase a roll.
Email with how much you'd be interested in. I'll make a decision in the next week about making the buy.
Todd@sevenskis.com
airhoag

Post by airhoag »

Are you still going to purchase a spool of edge? I sent you an email, but haven't heard back yet. How much is it going to cost per pound? I'm just south of you, so I would pick it up. If you're getting VDS I might be interested in going in on that as well.
Toddh77

Post by Toddh77 »

It doesn't look like there is enough interest to purchase a roll. I only have emails from 2 people for about 50lbs. Minimum order is 300lbs price after shipping would be about $3000. Still considering it if i can get half or more of it pre-sold. I'm only looking for about 50lbs. I don't really want to be in the ski building parts business, I think Ski Lab is already doing a great job with that. Doesn't save me enough per pair to put that much money out there.
Sotto

Post by Sotto »

still thinking of ordering edges?
Toddh77

Post by Toddh77 »

didn't have enough interest to order a whole roll. looks like I'll be getting some from skilab instead.
knightsofnii

Post by knightsofnii »

you can still buy 80" pieces from CDW
Doug