Epson 4880 Printer and Dye Sub Kit for Sale + Extras

For non-commerical sales of materials, equipment, and resources related to ski/snowboard building

Moderators: Head Monkey, kelvin, bigKam, skidesmond, chrismp

Slant

Epson 4880 Printer and Dye Sub Kit for Sale + Extras

Post by Slant »

Hi,

I used this printer for all of my graphics from 2008 to 5/2014. It has 200ml refillable cartridges for all 8 colors. I have the chip re-setter included. I have used it for dye subbing since it was new and I have been the only owner. I used artainium inks in it for most of it's life and switched to some generics the last couple years with very nice success.
I am also including the rest of my bulk inks, some are near empty, some are full. You get at least a full cartridge of each color and you will have plenty of ink to do many test prints.

We stopped using the printer in May because we upgraded to a Epson T3000 and we can print more/faster.

*We were having some problems clearing all of the nozzles when we stopped using it, but it was still printing ok.*

This printer is being sold AS IS
and you may need to do some work on it to get it printing perfectly. The printer does communicate perfectly with most any computer and I have printed using mac and windows.

There is a lot of info out there on this printer and it is relatively easy to work on. The only issues you should anticipate are ink clog issues, but you would expect this with pretty much any dye-sub printer.

I am asking $500 for the whole setup. $200 for shipping anywhere in the US. Free pickup. I will consider any reasonable offer.

The printer is located as Slant Skis HQ - 1730 River Rd Tahoe City, CA
I'll try and post pictures, email me if you want them.

Thanks,
Josh
josh@slantskis.com

Slant

Post by Slant »

Alright, lowering the price to $80 if you come and pick it up, or best offer. I will ship it all to anyone in the US for $300 total.

I just want to get rid of it, it is taking up valuable shop space.

Hopefully a builder can put her to use!
rnordell

Post by rnordell »

PM sent :)
Slant

Post by Slant »

Printer is SOLD. Thank you