Grindrite st600 base grinder for sale- Lake Tahoe

For non-commerical sales of materials, equipment, and resources related to ski/snowboard building

Moderators: Head Monkey, kelvin, bigKam, skidesmond, chrismp

rswilliams13

Grindrite st600 base grinder for sale- Lake Tahoe

Post by rswilliams13 »

I am selling my Grindrite st600 that is in great shape, and will include a handful of belts and cutting fluid from svst. It is located in kings beach, Ca (north Lake Tahoe). I just bought an st1800, so this things has gotta go. Asking $1900 cash buyer picked up or $2k to put it on a pallet and prep for shipping. Runs perfect and was well maintained. I will add better pics asap. I am willing to throw it on a pallet and prepare it for shipping, or could deliver to the Tahoe/Reno/Carson/sac/sf Bay Area for a fee. Feel free to contact me. Ryan (831) 419-5939 It's posted on Reno craigslist with pictures.
Last edited by rswilliams13 on Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
twizzstyle

Post by twizzstyle »

If you still have it in a couple of months, I'll be very interested. I lost my base grinder in my shop fire, but it's going to be a while still until insurance is all squared away and my shop is re-built. I'll check in with you later if you still have it.
rswilliams13

Post by rswilliams13 »

I am hoping to get rid of it asap to make room for the new machine, but who knows i'll post here once it's sold. -Ryan
rswilliams13

Post by rswilliams13 »

I am really looking to have the buyer pick it up, and would do $1900 cash, $2k and I'll put it on a pallet and prep it for shipping.
falls

Post by falls »

Shop fire? I missed that one. Hope it wasn't too bad.
Don't wait up, I'm off to kill Summer....
twizzstyle

Post by twizzstyle »

falls wrote:Shop fire? I missed that one. Hope it wasn't too bad.
(it was. The building is ok, but everything inside got so smoked out its almost a complete loss - including my ski grinder :( )
twizzstyle

Post by twizzstyle »

I will take this if you still have it. I'll send you an email.
twizzstyle

Post by twizzstyle »

Sold :)
sammer

Post by sammer »

twizzstyle wrote:Sold :)
I think you mean "bought" 8)

sam
You don't even have a legit signature, nothing to reveal who you are and what you do...

Best of luck to you. (uneva)
MadRussian

Post by MadRussian »

No restoration this time? :D
I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.
Thomas A. Edison
twizzstyle

Post by twizzstyle »

One ski grinder restoration was enough for one lifetime :) Hopefully my old grinder will find a good home and be brought back to life again, it wouldn't take much more than a good cleaning and a new motor.