Screen Printing Spring Drying Rack

For non-commerical sales of materials, equipment, and resources related to ski/snowboard building

Moderators: Head Monkey, kelvin, bigKam, skidesmond, chrismp

broz

Screen Printing Spring Drying Rack

Post by broz »

I have an extra screen printing drying rack for sale if anyone is interested. It's extra wide to accommodate ski and snowboard length laminates. $600 CAD obo, worth $4000 new. Email me at jasonmbroz(at)gmail.com for photos. It will need a van or truck with a lift gate, but it's on casters.

Jason
Dtrain

Post by Dtrain »

Broz, same guy as Clyde and Endevour?
I remember seeing a pic of your presses and you where pressing upside down!
Always wondered why? Also curious about endevours urethane sidewall product, and the process of pouring them. I've done many myself, but always looking to improve! I'll ask te guy with an ispo award, safe bet!

Derek
Dtrain

Post by Dtrain »

Another thing broz, you ever hear of an autofeed grinder or and other machines in the lower mainland b.c. would love a heads up!

Derek
broz

Pressing

Post by broz »

Pressing upside down was an experimental way of keeping resin off the bases. When you press the normal way resin pools at the hips of the ski/board. There's a major flaw with the upside down method and its that the resin will pour down the tips and can get on your airbags.

Jason
chrismp

Post by chrismp »

@broz: Big fan of your new binding company! :) As for the upside down pressing, maybe a trough at the ends of the molds could catch excess resin or lead it away from the hoses and into a container. If you make it out of teflon or PE it should be easy to clean or switch out if any resin remains in there.