Selling Skis

Yak away here, please! This category is for random discussions, comments, and anything but the topics shown above.

Moderators: Head Monkey, kelvin, bigKam, skidesmond, chrismp

Line_Skier1080

Selling Skis

Post by Line_Skier1080 »

I just came up with a crazy idea that could get you guys some $. I know you guys have probably thought of this already, but I think it would be freaking amazing if you would custom build skis and sell them. This would be a ealling amazing thing to do because it would enable people to get skis to the exact specs they want. Just thought I might put in some input!
littleKam
Site Admin

Post by littleKam »

We've actually been thinking about making custom skis for a while. It's something we plan on doing in the future. Our hope is to learn how to make really good quality skis and put them through several years of testing before we begin making them for the public. But right now we're just making skis for ourselves, our friends, and anyone else that's willing to let us build them a pair of skis.

We've got some pretty crazy ideas though and hopefully you'll be seeing a bunch of new skis on the site during the summer months.
- Kam S Leang (aka Little Kam)
Madriverglen

Post by Madriverglen »

littleKam wrote:, and anyone else that's willing to let us build them a pair of skis.
How much of a cash investment would this cost
Madriverglen

Post by Madriverglen »

because i am very interested
littleKam
Site Admin

Post by littleKam »

big kam and kelvin were just talking about this last week and we're not sure if we plan on selling skis. at least not in the near future. so far everything is still in the R&D phase and we're just trying to keep it fun.
- Kam S Leang (aka Little Kam)