New expanded website and shopping cart

All ski building related commercial posts go here. So if you want to advertise, sell something, etc., please do so here. Personal stuff should be placed in "Yard sale (non-commercial)".

Moderators: Head Monkey, skidesmond, chrismp

Miller Studio

New expanded website and shopping cart

Post by Miller Studio »

We have recently revamped our website to include more information to assist our clients. Check it out! www.millerstudio.net

Included is a new product page to assist smaller manufacturers and hobbyists with purchasing raw materials and graphics. Over time we will expand it with more payment and shipping options. We intend to carry a staple of "bread and butter" materials needed for ski and board construction and welcome your input on items that you would like to see made available on a regular basis. We also have a listing for custom sublimation graphics in 1-2 and 3-10 quantities. For larger sublimation production numbers please contact us direct for custom quotes based on yearly production quantities, length and material choice.

We also have a variety of miscellaneous items including sanding belts, inserts, colored base and other items that will be listed from time to time. Not all of these items will be restocked as they are from a limited inventory. We will also offer the opportunity for manufacturers to sell any materials that we feel will add to the site through a consignment basis.

The materials available for sale will constantly change depending on my printing customers needs for that inventory and incoming shipments of fresh materials. In fact three skids just came in from Isosport yesterday so I just added quite a few items today.

Feel free to contact me directly with questions, material suggestions, consignment opportunities and anything else that is on your mind. I prefer direct e-mail over posting in the forum. You can contact me at vince@millerstudio.net

Best wishes to everyone for a great snow season this coming year!
twizzstyle

Post by twizzstyle »

This is awesome, Vince! This will be a great addition to the small number of suppliers for us hobbyists. I'll probably be getting a few topsheets from you in the next few months, that last ones you did for me turned out amazing, and the nylon held up great to the winter's abuse.
MontuckyMadman

Post by MontuckyMadman »

quite the price increase on the 8210.
I need to make another order and that per meter price is almost 40% more than what it was, but I guess websites are expensive.
Thanks for all you provide.
sammer wrote: I'm still a tang on top guy.
Miller Studio

Post by Miller Studio »

8210 is quite the spendy material. I know that it will cost you more than $15 per meter in material costs, air freight and customs to import 100 meters of 8210 from Isosport. And that is only if it is available. I had to order a production run and wait 7 weeks for manufacture and delivery. Carrying $50,000 dollars + worth of material costs money and so does overhead. The website is cheap because I do that myself. This will be my last response to any board discussions on my material pricing.

My aim to offer as many options to as many people that are interested. I know that my pricing and the materials I have available will sort themselves out in time. This all a grand experiment on my part and if it doesn't work for me I will retract the items that are not worth carrying.

In closing...I know one thing...I can ship a 100 meter roll of 8210 tomorrow...Isosport can not!
MontuckyMadman

Post by MontuckyMadman »

Well i have a tendency to rub the wrong way, was not my intention, just an observation.
you provide a great service thus far.
I like the material and will continue to purchase if provided.
i would suggest provideing additional base material in longer per meter lengths perhaps in different colors.
sammer wrote: I'm still a tang on top guy.
Miller Studio

Post by Miller Studio »

You don't scare me Madman. I joined this forum just to keep you in line! 8)

Drop me an e-mail

On the colored base...all of the cut length material is a one time listing until they are sold...quantities available are listed. Use them for die cut parts or product below 1.65/1.6

Other than clear sintered base from Crown and Isosport for my print clients, I am going to attempt to carry black base material from both manufacturers in thicknesses between 1.2 and 1.4 based on need and availability. I will carry other colors based on requests and available funds to increase my inventory.