Pneumatic Ski Press FOR SALE!

For non-commerical sales of materials, equipment, and resources related to ski/snowboard building

Moderators: Head Monkey, kelvin, bigKam, skidesmond, chrismp

smalls.

Pneumatic Ski Press FOR SALE!

Post by smalls. »

I am selling my “Super Money Press”. This has been a fun project and adventure, but life changes quickly. Due to family and work related issues I’m selling the ski building project.

The press was made extra large, designed to build skis, snowboards and kiteboards. I used six 16”x7” I beams to construct the press. The usable area measures 21” x 92”. I followed Head Monkey’s design and the result was one of the nicest presses around. Included is an aluminum Cat Track filed, drilled, de-burred and ready for assembly. The Cat Track measures 21” x 90” and is an 1/8” thick. Also included are six sheets of galvanized steel, they are 16” x 96”. I also have two brand new, never been used 14” x 85” MEI heat blankets that require 240 volts, and produce 2500 watts of even heat. If two people were interested in the press technically you could divide it into two separate presses, one being 14" wide and the other 7".

In addition to the press I will include one gallon of epoxy resin and one quart hardener, both new never been opened. And if all of this wasn’t enough I’ll even throw in all the materials required to build four pairs of skis from SkiBuilders.

I have a lot of money invested in this endeavor. Think of this as an opportunity for you to reap the benefits of my loss. Make me an offer.

Pictures: http://madison.craigslist.org/for/3375970726.html

E-mail, call or text is the fastest way for me to get back to you with questions. I’m open to the idea of shipping as long as it happens before the first of the year. After January 1st, I'll be out of the country for a period of time.

Jon
Madison, WI
580-551-9976
jchullsiek@yahoo.com
Last edited by smalls. on Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
olie25

Post by olie25 »

if you want to get rid of the blankets ill take them off your hands right away! pm me if that interests you.
smalls.

Post by smalls. »

The ski press and all the other goodies have been sold! Thanks to all who inquired.