Miller studio group shipping to Australia

For discussions related to the type of materials to build skis/snowboards and where to get them.

Moderators: Head Monkey, kelvin, bigKam, skidesmond, chrismp

falls

Miller studio group shipping to Australia

Post by falls »

Hi Australian builders
I am going to be ordering a nylon subbed top sheet pretty soon from miller in the usa.
Last few singles have been $58 + $61 shipping in US dollars.
If anyone is interested in combining shipping I can accept them and forward them to your address in Aus. I'm in Wangaratta, Victoria.
Anyway let me know. They are great but $150 Aussie dollars is getting a bit old.
Don't wait up, I'm off to kill Summer....
Gumby

Post by Gumby »

Just got an order of white nylon before Christmas, sorry falls. However Im desperate for some VDS if you have some you are willing to sell or know of someone in Oz willing to sell. Will be ordering some now but doubt ill see it before I go back to work (sucks cause I have a heap of skis and boards near ready to press).

Shipping to Aus is crazy. All the Us builders that complain bout price of ski building have no Idea. Especially when it often costs same as if not more for shipping than the actual items themselves.
falls

Post by falls »

I have a fair bit. It is grey and quite narrow 10-12.5mm. Made by a Japanese company. I bought it from on3p skis a while ago.
I'm not at home to post any til this Tuesday is all.
the.quass

Post by the.quass »

I could be interested. I need a subbed sheet printed also. When are you thinking?
falls

Post by falls »

Probably in the next month
I'm waiting to hear back from the proofs I have sent the "customer" (aka friend).
Skis are for next winter so probably can be in the next few weeks, up to a month or so.
Aussie dollar is tanking a bit which sucks.

Last shipping was $65US (prob $80 aussie) and single topsheet was $62US.
Prob $10 to ship onwards in Australia?

I think I've had 3 or 4 in a box from Miller for the $65 before.
the.quass

Post by the.quass »

Hi Falls,
I am happy to go in on it with you.
I have my artwork all done, I just need to adjust the sizing a little as it ended up bigger than expected.
Cheers
Hayden.Cameron

Post by Hayden.Cameron »

Im from Yackandandah but live in the US now, Im not on here very often but if you guys need shipping help let me know. I can get discounts on UPS shipments though work. Not heaps but it helps.