Attending SIA

All ski building related commercial posts go here. So if you want to advertise, sell something, etc., please do so here. Personal stuff should be placed in "Yard sale (non-commercial)".

Moderators: Head Monkey, skidesmond, chrismp

Miller Studio

Attending SIA

Post by Miller Studio »

First I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year and cheers to the fact that this year we have snow in the Northwest! We are looking forward to another productive year in 2016...our 35th year in business!

I haven't been on here in a while so I have a few things to update.

Anyone wanting to run into us at SIA this year, Craig and I will be there on Friday the 29th only. We have a morning flight in and a evening flight out. We should be on the floor from noon to near closing. I've already downloaded the app and loaded everyone we know that is showing. If you do not have a booth and want to meet up please drop Craig or myself and e-mail and we will set up a way to meet.

Recently we moved to 1505 Central Ave South, Kent WA 98032. We still have our old website up because we designed a new one but our server host moved it somewhere or erased it to not be found, so we are redesigning as I find time. Unfortunately our old(present) site has a wordpress dashboard that has gone blank or we would update the address.

I want to thank my customers this fall for being patient with anything needed from me while I was away 50% of the time to help my wife through chemo. Craig did an awesome job of holding things together and getting our clients what they needed. If I missed an e-mail, quote or reply my apologies.

Let's have a great 2016!

Vince Miller