Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Materials and Equipment on the cheap - must sell now

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gorge

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 3:52 pm    Post subject: Materials and Equipment on the cheap - must sell now Reply with quote

I have been member since 2014 but unable to post my email address. you can send me a message through my craigslist listings that have pictures.

25+ Hexcel Pre-cured Fiberglass Rolls (12.5" wide by approximate 200m, 1 to 1.2 mils) , 12+ ISO Sport ABS Rolls - 12.5" wide by 50m Rolls . Pallet of SS inserts - can't remember if there are 20,000 or 40,000 count, several rolls of hot melt adhesive film. $5000 OBO. for pics see craigslist add. key word search: white salmon, WA snowboard materials

28ft semi-truck trailer packed full of hundreds of (maybe over thousand) 1999-2000 snowboard bindings. $600 - includes semi truck trailer

I am moving and need the stuff above off the property this week!!!!

Two giant 4-post press - 8ft x 36"+ plattens - make offer - I am trying to get pictures.

CNC - 22ft x 16ft - 4-head router with 4 piggy back drilles and side planner. very bad shape needs alot of work. - see ad on craigslist - key word search: goldendale cnc router.

Base Grinders, Sanders, Buffer, more - $4000 lot - craigslist search key words: Goldendale, snowboard , ski - this is a friend of mine and not my contact info.

thanks for looking DanO
skimann20

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

links for everyone:
https://portland.craigslist.org/grg/spo/6142337249.html

https://portland.craigslist.org/grg/spo/6112536052.html

thats a TON of stuff...
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Yard Sale (non commercial) All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: