action sports

For discussions related to the type of materials to build skis/snowboards and where to get them.

Moderators: Head Monkey, kelvin, bigKam, skidesmond, chrismp

heybulldog

action sports

Post by heybulldog »

Has anyone out there ordered materials from Action Sports in Burbank Ca?
I did on the 14th and it's not here yet. I figure two weeks is plenty of time to ship ftom Ca to PA. They will not return e-mail or answer their phone. Has anyone had a problem with them? Has anyone had great service from them? I guess I'm just looking for reasurance that I have not been riped off. Thanks.
If at first you don't succeed, try try again.
team08

Post by team08 »

That is the new name for snowboardmaterials.com, and if you look around, their shipping is typically a bit slow. Lindsay was gone for a while last month so I am sure there is a backlog of orders. Sometimes things are out of stock as well, and the site does not reflect it. You have not been ripped off and you will get your stuff, but it might take longer than you expect. Lindsay is really helpful, and good on his word, just overextends himself some times I think!
heybulldog

Post by heybulldog »

Yea I recieved the materials. It took two weeks but that is ok. I think that he had someone else shipping for him. I'll probably be seeing one or two more shipments to get my whole order.
If at first you don't succeed, try try again.