FS: Press, Tools, Materials, Shop Equipment, etc

For non-commerical sales of materials, equipment, and resources related to ski/snowboard building

Moderators: Head Monkey, kelvin, bigKam, skidesmond, chrismp

iggyskier

FS: Press, Tools, Materials, Shop Equipment, etc

Post by iggyskier »

So I am moving at the start of the month (around August 7th) down to Portland from Tacoma, WA and am just not going to have room for everything I have. I am in the process of finishing about 50 skis, so I will have lots of pairs going out for testing this season and take my ski building from there. I just really want a wider press, cnc-router, all those goodies.

Plus I am broke and need some money while I find a job, so basically everything must go.

There is a lot of stuff, so it will likely need to be parted out. But if someone wants all of it, by all means shoot me an email, skiups9ATgmailDOTcom, which is the best way to get ahold of me.

I am going to be taking pictures and editing this as I go, so check back in the next few days for the complete list. I will bump it when I am done. But for now, just want to get this started.

Materials
~30m of 1.2mm Black Durasurf 4001 Base Material. 34cm wide. - $210 + shipping ($7/meter)

8 ~6" wide x 190cm long sections of White PBT - $20

showing 4 of 8

~25-35 meters of 6" wide VDS, natural color. Sorry not completely sure on the length. I think 25m is on the low end and would guess it is closer to 30-32m. Great for adding dampening in the tip and tail sections. - $100 ($4/meter @ 25 meters, $3.33/meter @ 30 meters)

~40m 1" black VDS - $40

-17" wide x 95m section of 22oz vectroply. I cut off sections of the huge roll as i need them with a hand saw, leaving surprisingly clean sheets. Pretty heavy. need to figure out price

cut side

Equipment
Ski Press - This is the big one. Going to add a big thing about it.

Tools

As I said, going to take me a few days to piece this together, so check back for updates. Email is the best way to get ahold of me. thanks
jono

Post by jono »

dibs on the base material.
pm sent
zachjowi

Post by zachjowi »

interested in some fiberglass if you get a price. I am looking to get everything I need to make a pair of skis soon