Press and equipment in North Carolina for sale

For non-commerical sales of materials, equipment, and resources related to ski/snowboard building

Moderators: Head Monkey, kelvin, bigKam, skidesmond, chrismp

BerkshireSki

Press and equipment in North Carolina for sale

Post by BerkshireSki »

I have a press that is not being put to use so I am finally deciding to sell it. Along with it, I have left over edges, top sheet, base sheet, side walls, wood, bladders, quick-grips, epoxy, etc. The press is 7 feet long with the ability to press two skis a cycle.

Reply or PM me if there is any interest in purchasing the press and picking it up in the Charlotte area and I will go into more details including price.
BerkshireSki

Post by BerkshireSki »

Here are pictures of the press. The window is 9 inches high by 16 inches wide. The 6 cross beams are 3x3" and 0.125" thick while the box sections are all 2x2's. The box sections are all welded together and only the ends are attached to allow for front, back or side loading. The entire press is on casters for easy movement.

brentgossett

How much are you asking

Post by brentgossett »

Is the press still available?
tharvey

Post by tharvey »

are you willing to sell and ship the bladder to me in the chicagoland area. or pickup possibly? how much for the bladder, if your willing to sell it ofcourse. and how much for the whole thing? also how much for the extra materials like the edges and the base material etc.?
tharvey

Post by tharvey »

are you willing to sell and ship the bladder to me in the chicagoland area. or pickup possibly? how much for the bladder, if your willing to sell it ofcourse. and how much for the whole thing? also how much for the extra materials like the edges and the base material etc.?
MonoskierX

Post by MonoskierX »

Is the press in Charlotte still available? How much do you want for it?