Sidewall & Fire hose

For non-commerical sales of materials, equipment, and resources related to ski/snowboard building

Moderators: Head Monkey, kelvin, bigKam, skidesmond, chrismp

steadfast

Sidewall & Fire hose

Post by steadfast »

So I've been doing some cleanup around the shop and found a few things that I'm sure someone could put to good use.

Dura Surf Sidewall "Red", two boards 60" x 9.75" x 3/8" $45 each + shipping.

I also have some used fire hose laying around.

I have about 30' of 8" hose $4 per foot and about the same of some 6" hose for $3 per foot + shipping.
knightsofnii

Post by knightsofnii »

are you negotiable?
Doug
bigskis

Post by bigskis »

Just a word of caution to those in the future. I would not buy anything from Steadfast. I agreed to buy 16 feet of 8 inch hose from him and got screwed. I paypaled him the money over three weeks ago and he never sent me my hose. He simply took my money and I have not heard from him since. All I can can say is that Karma is a bitch.
knightsofnii

Post by knightsofnii »

maybe now that youve gone public with it he will chime in and you two can resolve it.

did you email + call? So many times i get answers like "your emails ended up going into my spam folder" like a month later. when i need things now, i make phone calls
Doug
bigskis

Post by bigskis »

I tried to both email and PM him and he chose not to get back to me. I dont have a phone number so calling him is out of the question. May be now that he sees this he will be a man and resolve this. At this point I would take my money or the fire hose.
MontuckyMadman

Post by MontuckyMadman »

sorry
Last edited by MontuckyMadman on Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bobbyrobie

Post by bobbyrobie »

i bought some hose off steadfast he shipped it quite quickly for me.
bigskis

Post by bigskis »

I wish I could say the same......
knightsofnii

Post by knightsofnii »

well if you want sidewall "boards" for 45dollars a sheet. Just call Crown Plastics you'll even be able to pick your color ;).
Doug
bobbyrobie

Post by bobbyrobie »

how long have u been waiting?
bigskis

Post by bigskis »

I sent him money via paypal on 10/22/08 still no word. He still has my money though. All I really want is fire hose so my damn press will finally be done.....
steadfast

Post by steadfast »

First off I want to apologize to everyone that didn't get their hose and or sidewall yet.

My younger brother was in a serious car accident and I had to leave town at the drop of a hat because I was advised that he might not make it through the surgery they needed to perform. He passed away two hours before I got here unfortunately, I'd asked my fiance to drop off the last couple items at fed ex before she flew out to meet me. Since our parents live in France I have to stay and deal with the legal issues and clean out his house etc.

I sincerely apologize to anyone that thinks I was trying to rip them off or steal from them, that wasn't the case at all. I just have much bigger issues at the moment and haven't been near a computer till now.

I have a friend going by my house tomorrow to check on things, I've asked him to pick up the boxes in my shop and ship them out to you guys. Once I get home I'll paypal you guys a refund on your shipping as well.

Again I'm truly sorry for the inconvenience I've caused anyone, this truly wasn't my intention.

C.
iggyskier

Post by iggyskier »

steadfast wrote:First off I want to apologize to everyone that didn't get their hose and or sidewall yet.

My younger brother was in a serious car accident and I had to leave town at the drop of a hat because I was advised that he might not make it through the surgery they needed to perform. He passed away two hours before I got here unfortunately, I'd asked my fiance to drop off the last couple items at fed ex before she flew out to meet me. Since our parents live in France I have to stay and deal with the legal issues and clean out his house etc.

I sincerely apologize to anyone that thinks I was trying to rip them off or steal from them, that wasn't the case at all. I just have much bigger issues at the moment and haven't been near a computer till now.

I have a friend going by my house tomorrow to check on things, I've asked him to pick up the boxes in my shop and ship them out to you guys. Once I get home I'll paypal you guys a refund on your shipping as well.

Again I'm truly sorry for the inconvenience I've caused anyone, this truly wasn't my intention.

C.
Just wanted to offer my condolences. Very sorry to hear of your loss.
bigskis

Post by bigskis »

Dont buy any thing from this guy!!!!! I paid him over two months ago and still no hose. I dont know what else to say but thanks for taking $56.00!!!! Have a nice winter....