New Ski Snowboard Press

Document your personal work here. Show photos, movies, and share your secrets.

Moderators: Head Monkey, kelvin, bigKam, skidesmond, chrismp

doughboyshredder

Post by doughboyshredder »

Is this thread a joke?
drews

NO

Post by drews »

No this thread is not a joke just haven't had time to take any photos but I do plan to put some on. I am building the press but people have problems with my choice of not using periods.
drews

Working on Press

Post by drews »

Will post link either later tonite or early tommorow morning of my snowboard press not very close to being done but getting there!
drews

Pics

Post by drews »

Here is the
URL for the pics of my press this is the 488 pic of the album but my snowboard press is from there to the 500th pic

http://picasaweb.google.com/Stuntz256/2 ... 7020505842
MontuckyMadman

Post by MontuckyMadman »

What exactly am I looking at here?

endre

Post by endre »

:) since this thread is allready sliding off in the totally wrong direction (and contains some interesting thaughts on communication across borders, etc):

Congratulations with your new president, USAnians. Good choice.
hugocacola

Post by hugocacola »

hey drew have you any idea what are you doing???

because for skibuilding you must work more precisly.

good luck
doughboyshredder

This has to be a joke.
drews

sorry

Post by drews »

sorry didn't realize that all 500 of my pics from this summer were uploaded it is just the last 10 or so of my press.
MontuckyMadman

Post by MontuckyMadman »

well is that cured meat or what?
knightsofnii

Post by knightsofnii »

well i didnt see a press anywhere, I saw you cutting curved sort of things that look like they might be for a nose/tail section?

this reminds me of how i started out. So I'm not going to say anything, keep it going!!!
Doug
drews

Yeah

Post by drews »

MontuckyMadman wrote:well is that cured meat or what?
It is not real it was from Mount Vernon in Alexandria
drews

Thanks

Post by drews »

knightsofnii wrote:well i didnt see a press anywhere, I saw you cutting curved sort of things that look like they might be for a nose/tail section?

this reminds me of how i started out. So I'm not going to say anything, keep it going!!!
Yeah those are the only pics I have so when I can get more I will upload them! but yeah that is what I am doing. If I happen to come into a lot of money where did you all get the metal for the presses so I can build a good press?
doughboyshredder

Seriously, what is up with the incoherent ramblings? I don't get it. You look like you are probably in high school. What the dded are they teaching you?

Here's the deal. You are posting on an internet forum, so I assume that you actually want to communicate. Basic sentence structure, punctuation, etc..., would go a long way towards achieving this goal. Count me in amongst those that do give a shit.

As far as building skis, you should have a plan, and try to stick to it.
drews

Post by drews »

doughboyshredder wrote:Seriously, what is up with the incoherent ramblings? I don't get it. You look like you are probably in high school. What the dded are they teaching you?

Here's the deal. You are posting on an internet forum, so I assume that you actually want to communicate. Basic sentence structure, punctuation, etc..., would go a long way towards achieving this goal. Count me in amongst those that do give a shit.

As far as building skis, you should have a plan, and try to stick to it.
Most people get what I am talking about, because I have been able to talk to many people that have helped while building my press.