VDS for sale

For non-commerical sales of materials, equipment, and resources related to ski/snowboard building

Moderators: Head Monkey, kelvin, bigKam, skidesmond, chrismp

Head Monkey

VDS for sale

Post by Head Monkey »

I have 23 and a half rolls of .20mm x 10mm VDS, each 70 meters long, and they’re all for sale. Typical VDS is 25mm wide, but this is just 10mm wide. Still plenty wide enough to cover edges, but requires a little more skill during layup to ensure the rubber stays on top of the edges.

I’m selling it for $0.25usd per meter, or $14.00usd per roll. I’d prefer to sell off whole rolls instead of cutting small orders.

If you’ve shopped around for VDS you’ll quickly realize this is a screaming deal.

PM if you’re interested. PayPal preferred. Buyer pays actual shipping costs from Carnation, WA 98014. Will ship internationally, but would prefer to keep things simple and ship in the US.
Everything I know about snowboard building, almost: MonkeyWiki, a guide to snowboard construction
Free open source ski and snowboard CADCAM: MonkeyCAM, snoCAD-X
Head Monkey

Post by Head Monkey »

I still have about 14 rolls left. Here's a few pics so you know exactly what's for sale:

Everything I know about snowboard building, almost: MonkeyWiki, a guide to snowboard construction
twizzstyle

Post by twizzstyle »

I promise I'll find a day to get out there to snag a roll... I'm averaging 80 hour weeks at work right now so its tough...
SRP

Post by SRP »

PM sent.
Head Monkey

Post by Head Monkey »

All of the VDS is gone.
knightsofnii

Post by knightsofnii »

damn... life's fast
Doug