Triax for sale

For non-commerical sales of materials, equipment, and resources related to ski/snowboard building

Moderators: Head Monkey, kelvin, bigKam, skidesmond, chrismp

Head Monkey

Triax for sale

Post by Head Monkey »

I have 4 rolls of VectorPly E-TLX1900A for sale, which is a triax 0/+45/-45 stitched fiberglass fabric specifically designed for ski and snowboard construction. Each roll is 12.5” wide and 115m long. Here is the data sheet: http://www.vectorply.com/pdf/etlx1900.pdf. This is a bit lighter than the 22oz that people tend to use, and is very appropriate for many applications.

$4.00usd per meter, or $368.00usd per roll.

PM if you’re interested. PayPal preferred. Buyer pays actual shipping costs from Carnation, WA 98014. Will ship internationally, but would prefer to keep things simple and ship in the US. Note that each roll is ~55lbs.
Everything I know about snowboard building, almost: MonkeyWiki, a guide to snowboard construction
Free open source ski and snowboard CADCAM: MonkeyCAM, snoCAD-X
Head Monkey

Post by Head Monkey »

Two rolls are sold, and I've sold a bit of a 3rd. I've got one full roll left, and a partial roll of ~100m.
Everything I know about snowboard building, almost: MonkeyWiki, a guide to snowboard construction
Head Monkey

Post by Head Monkey »

A few pics:

Head Monkey

Post by Head Monkey »

This is gone now. I still have one partial roll left, but it appears that may be on the way out too. If it turns out the deal on the partial roll falls through I'll post.
Head Monkey

Post by Head Monkey »

The deal on the partial roll fell through, so I still have it for sale. It has 93m left on it, selling it for $295. PM me if you're interested.
Docta

Post by Docta »

I am interested in this if still available. Please call 727-743-7777. PM sent.
pandaman2800

ill probs buy some

Post by pandaman2800 »

if you have 2 meters left i would love to buy some if i could. just wondeering for ski building is it as good as the fire hose what i mean is it air tight? how easy is it close of the ends for ski building. im also in the process of trying to get some fire hose from the fire station but that will probs fall through. you can email me at boarderX5294 at aim dot com (sorry its in the normal form of an email but it didnt allow me to send it like a normal email) or text me at 4145595677 text at any time of day and just mention the hose and i should respond
twizzstyle

Re: ill probs buy some

Post by twizzstyle »

pandaman2800 wrote:if you have 2 meters left i would love to buy some if i could. just wondeering for ski building is it as good as the fire hose what i mean is it air tight? how easy is it close of the ends for ski building. im also in the process of trying to get some fire hose from the fire station but that will probs fall through. you can email me at boarderX5294 at aim dot com (sorry its in the normal form of an email but it didnt allow me to send it like a normal email) or text me at 4145595677 text at any time of day and just mention the hose and i should respond
Dude... you are lost my friend. This is fiberglass (from many months ago)