FS - Uni Glass

For non-commerical sales of materials, equipment, and resources related to ski/snowboard building

Moderators: Head Monkey, kelvin, bigKam, skidesmond, chrismp

iggyskier

FS - Uni Glass

Post by iggyskier »

Uni-glass - E-LR-0908 x 6.25"

Standard Uni Glass from Vectorply, we've had it cut into 6.25 wide rolls. Further specs are here:

http://www.vectorply.com/pdf/elr0908.pdf

We have nine of these rolls, plus a bunch of material already cut to length for various ski sizes. Willing to let it go for cheap, discounts for multiple rolls. Any offers, PM me or send to Scott@on3pskis.com.
iggyskier

Post by iggyskier »

Bump.

Ok, this stuff needs to get out of here. I have another eight 50" rolls of fiberglass coming in and need to space.

I think I have anywhere between 8-12 of these 6.25" sections.

I just want it out of here. $30 per 6.25" Section + shipping. They are 162m long, so that is about $0.18 a meter. We paid about 5 times that for it when we got it.

Canadians - I will glad ship up there, as long as you will cover shipping. We just sold one roll of this to a.badner for $60 shipped. I sent someone out to send it and they came back with the USPS receipt. $57 to ship this ground to Canada. WTF??!!

So with the paypal fees, we actually lost money on the deal. :D

Anyway, I just want it out of here.

Email me - scott@on3pskis.com (though please note, our email is going to be down for another 24-36 hours) or shoot me a PM on here.
a.badner

Post by a.badner »

iggyskier wrote:Bump.

just sold one roll of this to a.badner for $60 shipped. I sent someone out to send it and they came back with the USPS receipt. $57 to ship this ground to Canada. WTF??!!
sorry, im really sorry for this.
twizzstyle

Post by twizzstyle »

iggyskier wrote:I sent someone out to send it and they came back with the USPS receipt. $57 to ship this ground to Canada. WTF??!!
Pwned :)

Me and Kev are gonna come down and visit you guys in a couple of weeks, I'll take a roll if you've still got some then (is it all uni? no tri or biax?)
iggyskier

Post by iggyskier »

a.badner wrote:
iggyskier wrote:Bump.

just sold one roll of this to a.badner for $60 shipped. I sent someone out to send it and they came back with the USPS receipt. $57 to ship this ground to Canada. WTF??!!
sorry, im really sorry for this.
No worries man, wasn't your fault. I seriously thought it couldn't possible be more than $25. dded USPS. Ground shipping on skis USPS to Vancouver for us can sometimes get upwards to $55. Fedex to Bellingham is 1/2 that. Ridiculous.
chrismp

Post by chrismp »

do you know that usps has a great shipping rate calculator on their website? i use it all the time when i'm planning on ordering stuff from the US ;)
iggyskier

Post by iggyskier »

chrismp wrote:do you know that usps has a great shipping rate calculator on their website? i use it all the time when i'm planning on ordering stuff from the US ;)
haha yeah. I know. I hate the post office so I usually just do everything online and have them pick it up.

But someone was going to the post office for some personal stuff, so I just let them take it.

I think about this stuff when I am shipping a 80 x 6 x 6 box to canada.

Not a 12" x 12" x 6" =D