What's it worth

For non-commerical sales of materials, equipment, and resources related to ski/snowboard building

Moderators: Head Monkey, kelvin, bigKam, skidesmond, chrismp

rockaukum

What's it worth

Post by rockaukum »

I have several pieces of equipment that I may be getting rid of and thought I would see what the readers think is a fair price.

Grindrite ST600. It is an old maching but works good. I have a maunal and several belts along with a scotch brite belt. 220 single phase
Winterstieger Slum waxer. Is very clean and works fine. I do not have a belt. I hooked power to it and all seems to be in great working order. No manual. 220 20A
Fontaine Edger. This maching works great. Very clean. I have several belts and the manual for it.110v
Last edited by rockaukum on Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
knightsofnii

Post by knightsofnii »

I'm thinkin the ST600 is worth about 2000-3000

I dont know much about the others.
Doug
bobbyrobie

Post by bobbyrobie »

Where are you located?
rockaukum

Post by rockaukum »

Placerville, CA
knightsofnii

Post by knightsofnii »

If you want them gone quick, you can always call up wintersteiger and see if they'll buy them back from you. I know they like to keep old stock around for resale and/or parts.

Also whenyou have them on the phone have them look up the serial number of the ST-600, because certain ones were set up to be able to accept an autofeed, depends on the serial number. Might be worth a couple bucks more if its got the holes and proper spacing, etc to accept an autofeeder, which wintersteiger can sometimes locate or provide you
Doug
heliski989

Post by heliski989 »

What do you want for the Slum Waxer? We will take it right now if the price is right.