my first ski in the press today

Document your personal work here. Show photos, movies, and share your secrets.

Moderators: Head Monkey, kelvin, bigKam, skidesmond, chrismp

OAC

Post by OAC »

I think skidesmond cheats! He uses his wifes account on FB... ;)
skidesmond

Post by skidesmond »

OAC wrote:I think skidesmond cheats! He uses his wifes account on FB... ;)
The other my wife had her facebook page open. My daughter is away at college and she was IM'ing my wife through FB. I was pretending to be my wife... Had some fun at my her expense. :D
GammaBoards

Post by GammaBoards »

thanks for posting the pics on this page MontuckyMadman and to DB thanks for the comment on the board graphics. the pic is a gamma ray
GammaBoards

Post by GammaBoards »

testing is getting close I have tested my snowboards last year but this year my buddy will test the skis its my first pair I hope they turn out and this year is an el nina year big snow out west so we might be making a couple of trips this year JH, salt lake, CO, maybe tahoe who knows but we want good pow to test them in or should I say real pow :D
GammaBoards

Post by GammaBoards »

testing is getting close I have tested my snowboards last year but this year my buddy will test the skis its my first pair I hope they turn out and this year is an el nina year big snow out west so we might be making a couple of trips this year JH, salt lake, CO, maybe tahoe who knows but we want good pow to test them in or should I say real pow :D
GammaBoards

Post by GammaBoards »

pics of them mounted sorry its Facebook again