Durasurf 2001 (20 meters 1.4mm) for sale....dirt cheap.

For non-commerical sales of materials, equipment, and resources related to ski/snowboard building

Moderators: Head Monkey, kelvin, bigKam, skidesmond, chrismp

Sherpa Burns

Durasurf 2001 (20 meters 1.4mm) for sale....dirt cheap.

Post by Sherpa Burns »

I do not know how to upload pictures, but if you pm me your email, I can send the pics there. I bought this from Lib Tech earlier this year for about $3/meter (I need to doublecheck). Anyway, I'll sell it for less than what I paid and cover shipping in the lower 48. It is a bright green and orange swirl blend. I use wood veneers for my topsheets and it just doesn't match as well as I thought it would.

I also have some blanks of a lime green UHMW sidewall from Crown. Pretty sure it's 1/2" X 10.5" X 70". I'm not going to use all of it so let me know if you want a piece or two. Shipping might be a pain due to the shape, but I'll sell each piece for $35. Should be able to get about 20-22 sidewalls per piece. That makes it $1.66/sidewall.
jvangelder

Post by jvangelder »

Id be interested in the base and some sidewall. How many sticks of sidewall are you interested in letting go of. If you get some pics of the base can you email them to me.

vangelder.jacob@gmail.com

-Jacob
Drew

Post by Drew »

i have the same base material. i might be interested in the sidewalls
Sherpa Burns

Post by Sherpa Burns »

Base is sold. I still have a few extra sidewall sheets. I priced out the shipping and it was 29.00 for 2 pieces going ground. Odd shape and heavy weight are an expensive combo.
Just looking for 40/sheet.
twizzstyle

Post by twizzstyle »

I'll take some sidewall material. PMing you.
MadRussian

Post by MadRussian »

PM send
Sherpa Burns

Post by Sherpa Burns »

all sold.