grinding belts, t-nuts and shrink wrap

All ski building related commercial posts go here. So if you want to advertise, sell something, etc., please do so here. Personal stuff should be placed in "Yard sale (non-commercial)".

Moderators: Head Monkey, skidesmond, chrismp

Miller Studio

grinding belts, t-nuts and shrink wrap

Post by Miller Studio »

Garage sale!

I have some odds and ends that I have collected from various manufacturers going out of business.

M6 t-nuts in the following heights (in inches)
.200, .225, .350, .375, .410, .450
Packed in 100's $5.00/100

Snowboard shrink wrap. 330mm wide x 500 meters $30/roll

Grinding belts made by Maverick and Hermes.
12 ¾ x 59 100 grit - $5 ea
5 x 60 60 grit - $2 ea
¾ x 47 100 grit - $.25 ea
14 x 78 ¾ 120 grit - $5 ea
10 - 14 x 78 ¾ 150 grit - $5 ea
Larger belts are packed 10-15 per box…and only sold by the box

vince@millerstudio.net
threeninethree

Post by threeninethree »

Do the inserts have magnetic caps?
~ Matt
Miller Studio

Post by Miller Studio »

the inserts have plastic caps
chrismp

Post by chrismp »

just wanted to push this post.
i just received a box with 1,5k inserts from Vince and it's been a great pleasure doing business with him. he really tried to provide the best shipping option possible and needless to say the product is top notch!
Miller Studio

Post by Miller Studio »

I thought it was kind of amazing to be able to send a flat rate box up to 20lbs to Austria for under $50. Maybe that's why The US Post Office is running in the red. In the meantime, I think I'm going to skip FedEx next time and suggest USPS for a few of our European customers. It may take up to 10 days to get there, but it's below half the cost.
SkiTheNortheast

Post by SkiTheNortheast »

I've gotten packages from China to the East coast of the US for free shipping haha
sammer

Post by sammer »

SkiTheNortheast wrote:I've gotten packages from China to the East coast of the US for free shipping haha
Free shipping from China isn't all its cracked up to be.
Ordered rc helicopters, free shipping, after a month I got an email saying there was a hold up with air china and they were going to ship again HK air.
Still waiting 7 weeks now.

The old adage "you get what you pay for" definitely has some merit!

USPS is definitely the way to go for international shipments. Hard to beat flat rate packages.

sam
You don't even have a legit signature, nothing to reveal who you are and what you do...

Best of luck to you. (uneva)
skidesmond

Post by skidesmond »

sammer wrote:
SkiTheNortheast wrote:I've gotten packages from China to the East coast of the US for free shipping haha
Free shipping from China isn't all its cracked up to be.
Ordered rc helicopters, free shipping, after a month I got an email saying there was a hold up with air china and they were going to ship again HK air.
Still waiting 7 weeks now.

The old adage "you get what you pay for" definitely has some merit!

USPS is definitely the way to go for international shipments. Hard to beat flat rate packages.

sam
So true, off topic but my wife ordered UGG boots for our daughters for Christmas, 1/2 price. Turns out they were really coming out of China, no doubt they were knock offs. Anyway they screwed up the shipping and ended up in NJ and got sent back to China. Finally got them and repeated emails, etc. BIG HASSLE! They never made it for Christmas.