canadian redneck

Document your personal work here. Show photos, movies, and share your secrets.

Moderators: Head Monkey, kelvin, bigKam, skidesmond, chrismp

heuvlee

Post by heuvlee »

got my grinder and did a little modifying to it. I really wanted to have a hose to hose out inside after i was done so i added in a t and a valve to the sprayer supply. so i could turn off my sprayer and use my hose. i put a new filter on the bucket its actually just shrub covering cloth held in place with some bungee. and aside from cleaning it bit i haven't done any major modifications yet but i have one in mind that i am gonna try it will just take a little time.

heuvlee

Post by heuvlee »

Well after getting sidetracked due to LIFE!!! just can't seem to leave me alone long enough to finish my skis. I finally started to get back to my project. this weekend I finished my cnc mogul it looks great now I just need to get a computer to run it. and then learn to use the software. I will post some pics of the completed cnc when I get home. I cant believe how excited I feel to be so close right when the snow starts falling I might actually get a decent season.
richie

Post by richie »

heuvlee wrote:Well after getting sidetracked due to LIFE!!! just can't seem to leave me alone long enough to finish my skis. I finally started to get back to my project. this weekend I finished my cnc mogul it looks great now I just need to get a computer to run it. and then learn to use the software. I will post some pics of the completed cnc when I get home. I cant believe how excited I feel to be so close right when the snow starts falling I might actually get a decent season.

hey have a look at MonkeyCAM and SnoCAD viewtopic.php?t=4776 we are working on these two packages now in open source community which should work well with the ski building fraternity. This should help cut some of the ramp up time for learning CAM and let you focus on the many other important jobs needed to produce great skis and boards.

cheers
Rich
MonkeyCAM and SnoCAD - https://github.com/mikemag
Ski binding mounting https://github.com/splitn2/DrillSki

Richard Harcourt | www.splitn2.com | Christchurch New Zealand
rich@splitn2.com | www.facebook.com/splitn2