Found a couple ST600s

For non-commerical sales of materials, equipment, and resources related to ski/snowboard building

Moderators: Head Monkey, kelvin, bigKam, skidesmond, chrismp

JSquare

Found a couple ST600s

Post by JSquare »

hey guys, i've been chasing some of the sports authority grinders around. For the most part, wintersteiger bought them all back, but i did find two available in the NYC area. Not sure if anyone is down that way, but i talked to a guy that was responsible for liquidating the stores, and he said they were selling 2 grindrite ST600s with autofeed wheels for $1000 cash each to anyone willing to drive down and pick them up. PM me if you want contact info for "the guy". He was unwilling to take credit card or to receive wire payments for these.
JukeSnowboarding

Post by JukeSnowboarding »

Pmd you
twizzstyle

Post by twizzstyle »

Dang, good price!

If anybody on here happens to buy one of them, and doesn't want the autofeed, I would buy just that from you.
JukeSnowboarding

Im actually driving down tomorrow to buy one of them.

Does anyone know the weight on one of those? From checking online I see a lot of dimensions from shipping sites says its 190lbs.
MontuckyMadman

Post by MontuckyMadman »

I have an opd fontain and it weighs 250 so the grand ndrite has to be much more.
sammer wrote: I'm still a tang on top guy.
JukeSnowboarding

Thanks thats what I thought. Idk why these sites were saying 190.

Just wanted to double check cause that didnt seem possible.
sammer

Post by sammer »

It was all 3 of us could do to get mine on to a low trailer last time I moved mine!

sam
You don't even have a legit signature, nothing to reveal who you are and what you do...

Best of luck to you. (uneva)
JukeSnowboarding

Yah heavy is putting it lightly. Drove down from Massachusetts this morning and grabbed it.

Took some decent effort to remove the motor, pump, electrical box, autofeed and anything else we could get off to shed weight. Still took all our effort to lift it into the back of the pick up truck.

I'd guess we took off between 200-300 pounds in extra stuff just to get it onto the tailgate and in the bed.

But the thing is beautiful and I'll post some pictures when I get it all back together.
JukeSnowboarding

Yah heavy is putting it lightly. Drove down from Massachusetts this morning and grabbed it.

Took some decent effort to remove the motor, pump, electrical box, autofeed and anything else we could get off to shed weight. Still took all our effort to lift it into the back of the pick up truck.

I'd guess we took off between 200-300 pounds in extra stuff just to get it onto the tailgate and in the bed.

But the thing is beautiful and I'll post some pictures when I get it all back together.
DocEllis

Post by DocEllis »

I believe these machines weigh 650lbs. They are not light.