Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ski design mold

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Equipment and Tools (e.g., ski press, core profiler, etc)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dvollebregt

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:13 am    Post subject: Ski design mold Reply with quote

Hi guys,

It's been a while, after successfully skiing my first pair i'm preparing for the next ones. On youtube I came by this ski design mold and was looking to build something like this. I looked all over the forum but I don't seem to find the right terms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ml5mJhhFJYI&t=1584s Around 3 minutes.

Also his way of molding seems fun!

Regards,

Duco[/img]
pmg

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IMO this only makes sense if you build a lot of different shapes, as building this mold will take a lot of time.
dvollebregt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jup, true, i found search term sidecut jig. We are preparing building few pairs. We like to try a few different models, so yes might be cheaper to do this then cnc out different mdf models.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Equipment and Tools (e.g., ski press, core profiler, etc) All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: