For discussions related to the type of materials to build skis/snowboards and where to get them.
Moderators: Head Monkey, kelvin, bigKam, skidesmond, chrismp
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue May 26, 2020 6:02 am
Looking for ideally UK based, or EU suppliers of Ptex sheets, Edging, epoxy or glass.
I have used junksupply previously but it must be cheaper elsewhere.
- Posts: 91
- Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:20 am
- Location: NRW, Germany
skibaumarkt.de from Germany. Very good service....
- Posts: 349
- Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:48 am
- Location: somewhere in the alps
If you need black ABS tipspacer material from Isosport in 2.5mm, i can help you. Little overstocked on it
Epoxy & co you can find at hp-textiles.
- Posts: 2327
- Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:26 pm
- Location: Western Mass, USA
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:47 pm
Lots of ABS for free if you're interested and based in Hertfordshire