Beating TurboCAD

For discussions related to ski/snowboard construction/design methods and techniques.

Moderators: Head Monkey, kelvin, bigKam, skidesmond, chrismp

Becker

Beating TurboCAD

Post by Becker »

So I've been having trouble with getting a reliable CAD program that can print across multiple pages easily. The only program I've had much luck with is TurboCAD and to my horror one day I found that my trial had run out. Now 2 weeks later and after going through about 6 other programs that just didnt work out for me I found a way to extend the trial, hopefully, infinitly. When I first got the messege telling me to activate I just tried to reinstall the program figuring it would just restart the trial but that didn't work. The only thing I found that works was to have TurboCAD downloaded onto two computers, install it all the way on one. and install it only to the point of where it asks for the activation key on the other. When your trial runs out on your main computer with TurboCAD fully installed just fire up the other one start to install again and when you get to the window asking for the activation key just hit the Request New Activation button. Then take that number and pop it back into your main computer. It will come up with an error messege saying "not a full activation key" just hit ok and then the next box will say trial extended by 15 days. Happy designing.
-B 8)