Third try is the charm... introducing Chair2 Snowboards

For discussions related to ski/snowboard construction/design methods and techniques.

Moderators: Head Monkey, kelvin, bigKam, skidesmond, chrismp

RYM Experimentals

Third try is the charm... introducing Chair2 Snowboards

Post by RYM Experimentals »

OK, guess Im either worthless at using forums or just not cool enough yet cause I keep getting errors.

Anyway, we are making boards up in Fall City, Wa. under the name Chair2 Snowboards, inspired by all of you that build out there and learned everything from your great instructional websites, reading the forums and of course, trial and error.

Come take a look at our progress so far. We have a website but since I'm a brand new user to this forum, it won't let me put URL links in the message so I'll improvise... you can find it at dub.dub.dub. Chair2snowboards. com or try searching chair2snowboards, some browsers are finding it.

Let us know what you think.

Cheers, Don
twizzstyle

Post by twizzstyle »

Welcome!!! Presumably you're an alpental rider. Me and kevywevy are up there every Tuesday, and some weekends.
twizzstyle

Post by twizzstyle »

Do you know Josiah? He's an expert board builder in North Bend. He goes by Doughboyshredder on here, and he is another alpental rider.
RYM Experimentals

Post by RYM Experimentals »

Never met Josiah, Ive seen some posts from doughboyshredder. And yea, Im up at Alpy all the time, lets hook up one of these days and take some turns. Good to know there are other builders close by.